PAPELERA CARBO, SA comes as a result of the evolution of the evolution of the old paper mill "d'en ferrer" in Torrelavit, wich is to be found in the 21 among the 29 paper mills mentioned in "The stream Plan", by Oriol Valls. Among the documents that belong to the carbos, there is a deed from 16th-17th centuries, in which it is stated that the Monserrat Abbey granted as much water as necessary to the old flour and papermill.
We can see above a water mark from the 18th century, wich is also printed in "Paper and Watermarks in Catalonia"
The machine, which was set in 1972, has gone through successive improvements.
its with is 2, 64m with 6 cylinders, producing 25. 000Tn. ordinary 180 to 700gsm fine board.
The machine stop paper making 100Tn / day in august 2002.
At present we transformation an distibution 15. 000Tn of diferents papers in south Europe.
with 2 winding machine a rewinding machine and a cutter.
- Packaging & Printing (8,518)
- Home & Garden (1,511)
- Machinery (4,397)
- Rubber & Plastics (3,984)
- Minerals & Metallurgy (6,125)
- Measurement & Analysis Instruments (3,782)
- Office & School Supplies (8,172)
- Tools (3,139)
- Hardware (3,217)
- Industrial Parts & Fabrication Services (4,917)
- Furniture (2,899)
- Lights & Lighting (2,182)
- Energy (4,777)
- Environment (4,436)
- Chemicals (2,491)
- Service Equipment (6,199)
- Norway Norway (3)
- Sweden Sweden (22)
- Ireland Ireland (16)
- Australia Australia (161)
- South Korea South Korea (729)
- Canada Canada (230)
- Italy Italy (146)
- Poland Poland (105)
- Lithuania Lithuania (52)
- Czech Republic Czech Republic (21)
- Austria Austria (24)
- Germany Germany (204)
- United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates (408)
- Taiwan Taiwan (1,139)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong (626)
- United Kingdom United Kingdom (377)
- Singapore Singapore (290)
- United States United States (998)