The Minelco Group is internationally active in the market of industrial minerals with a leading position within a number of product applications. The group is part of the Swedish company LKAB, one of the world's leading producers of highly upgraded iron ore products providing over 20 minllion tonnes annually to a worldwide market.
Minelco develops, produces and markets selected minerals customised for industry worldwide. Integration of world-class assets forms a foundation for long-term stability, making minelco a strong and reliable partner.
Since Minelco was founded in 1989, the company has developed into an international group with multifaceted expertise of industrial minerals. Minelco customises quality minerals for use in the development of industrial applications. The philosophy is to build growth on a foundation of high quality, world-class assets, direct contacts with customers and in-depth application knowledge.
Highly efficient logistics are central to the company's culture, and Minelco maintains tight control of materials, from source to end user, to ensure quality and consistency.
To learn more about us please visit WWW. Minelco. Com.
- Rubber & Plastics (3,984)
- Environment (4,436)
- Hardware (3,217)
- Furniture (2,899)
- Home & Garden (1,511)
- Minerals & Metallurgy (6,125)
- Measurement & Analysis Instruments (3,782)
- Machinery (4,397)
- Energy (4,777)
- Office & School Supplies (8,172)
- Service Equipment (6,199)
- Chemicals (2,491)
- Lights & Lighting (2,182)
- Tools (3,139)
- Industrial Parts & Fabrication Services (4,917)
- Packaging & Printing (8,518)
- Japan Japan (277)
- United States United States (998)
- Norway Norway (3)
- Poland Poland (105)
- Australia Australia (161)
- South Korea South Korea (729)
- Israel Israel (55)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong (626)
- United Kingdom United Kingdom (377)
- Taiwan Taiwan (1,139)
- Finland Finland (8)
- United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates (408)
- Denmark Denmark (14)
- China (Mainland) China (Mainland) (52,560)
- Spain Spain (109)
- Italy Italy (146)
- Netherlands Netherlands (84)
- Czech Republic Czech Republic (21)