- Bussiness Type:
- Annual Revenue:
- Year Established:
- Contact Person:
- Total Employees:
ITLS International Development Co Ltd is a Taiwanese
based company founded in 2008.
Related to one of biggest chemical groups in Taiwan,
our partner is a well-experienced company with expertise
in a similar field.
ITLS offers a complete solution for all our clients using
the most advanced technology and concept, delivered in
a timely manner.
ITLS has continued to expand our branches in multiple
countries worldwide in order to offer localized services
accompanied with a global perspective.
We integrate our services with the co-operation of
internationally recognized companies from France, Italy,
Australia and more; to maximize value provided to our clients.
ITLS has met the needs of globalization in today's society by
introducing environmentally friendly "Green products" into the market.
Further more, ITLS strives to assist all our prospective partners
in upgrading their solutions to create optimum results in the .
long and short term, for our mutual benefit.
ITLS currently separate our products range as below :
- Environment (4,436)
- Chemicals (2,491)
- Rubber & Plastics (3,984)
- Minerals & Metallurgy (6,125)
- Tools (3,139)
- Home & Garden (1,511)
- Machinery (4,397)
- Energy (4,777)
- Furniture (2,899)
- Hardware (3,217)
- Packaging & Printing (8,518)
- Lights & Lighting (2,182)
- Service Equipment (6,199)
- Office & School Supplies (8,172)
- Industrial Parts & Fabrication Services (4,917)
- Measurement & Analysis Instruments (3,782)
- Austria Austria (24)
- Belize Belize (0)
- Czech Republic Czech Republic (21)
- Switzerland Switzerland (31)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong (626)
- United States United States (998)
- Japan Japan (277)
- France France (67)
- United Kingdom United Kingdom (377)
- Israel Israel (55)
- Netherlands Netherlands (84)
- Ireland Ireland (16)
- Singapore Singapore (290)
- South Korea South Korea (729)
- United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates (408)
- Denmark Denmark (14)
- Norway Norway (3)
- Chile Chile (15)